- Conformal channels offer revolutionary cooling options, e.g. for injection mould tools, minimising production cycles.
- Integrated channels reduce heat load of highly stressed guide vanes in engine combustion chambers. This maximises efficiency and reduces fuel consumption.
- Additive methods for producing crowns and bridges are already being used in dental technology.
- Even the most complex hydraulic or pneumatic valves can be created flexibly with the minimum use of material.
- Functional prototypes can be built overnight using series production materials. Development times are reduced by weeks or even months.